The Internet store working at the address www.phottixstore.com hereinafter called The Store is conducted by Phottix (HK) LTD with its registered office in Unit 1&13, 8/F., Block B, Hoi Luen Ind. Centre, 55 Hoi Yuen Rd., Kwun Tong, Kln., Hong Kong. We have been trying to ensure the whole of up-to-date and precise information placed in our website. Simultaneously we reserve the right of current correction of the contents without any previous warning. In spite of our best efforts we cannot guarantee that given information do not include errors and failings. For that reason they cannot be the basis of the claims.
In case of any queries please contact our commercial staff.
Customers' Service Centre.
Our employees shall answer your questions and queries since Monday till Friday from 9:30 a. m. till 5 p. m.(+8 GMT). If you have any questions regarding status of order, product and/or any other issues please e-mail or phone our Sales Coordinators.
E-mail address: email@example.com.
Telephone: +852 2575 0739
OFFER AND PRICE LIST.
- Products presented in the shop are not the sales offer in understanding of § 66 and 543 of the Civil Code of Poland. The image and configuration of the equipment can be different from this presented on the website. All names of the companies and/or products can be trade names, trade marks and/or reserved trade marks of their legal owners.
- Promotion offers are valid only in terms determined in the offer until stocks are not cleared.
- Prices in the website are quoted in USD and does not include VAT Tax.
They do not include the price for delivery and packing .
- A receipt is enclosed to every delivery. An invoice is issued to the request.
- Documents which confirm the sales and delivery are issued in the English or Chinese language and accounted in USD.
- The order should be lodged via the Internet website >www.phottixstore.com. or by e-mail directly to our sales coordinators.
- The purchases can only be effected by the adult person who has full legal ability.
- The condition for order to be lodged is correct filling of all necessary data regarding the person who orders the product, delivery address and order confirmation by e-mail in particular.
- Placing an order is equivalent with approval of these regulations
- After having placed the order, the customer shall receive the pro-forma invoice by e-mail as well as bank account number for payment to be transferred.
- The order is executed immediately after having received the full requested amount to our bank account via PayPal system.
- The term of execution is the time period since the order is confirmed until the parcel is sent from the store. Only the working days are taken into consideration.
- The term of execution depends on availability of the product in our warehouse and in central producers' warehouses.
- The order including a few products of different implementation term is sent after having completed the whole order i.e. after having passed the longest completion time.
- Photiix (HK) Ltd. reserves the right to prolong the execution time in case of temporary shortage of the product or due to the reasons beyond its command.
- In this case the Purchaser shall be immediately informed.
- Time of delivery receipt is considered as a sum of execution and delivery. Messenger delivery time takes about 10 working days.
- If the delivery time is longer than the average one, the Purchaser shall be separately informed by telephone or e-mail when the order confirmation is received by the store.
WARRANTIES AND COMPLAINTS.
- The Buyer is bound to check the condition of delivery when it is received. If it is broken or damaged the Supplier and Seller should be immediately informed as well as the protocol of the damage prepared in presence of the Supplier and Customer.
- In accordance with the Law of 2nd March 2000 (Journal of Laws no.22 pos.271) the Buyer can withdraw from the agreement within 10 days however before that date he is obliged to send a declaration in writing to the address of the Seller. In case of the withdrawal from the agreement after the delivery of order , the Buyer is obliged to deliver to the Seller the goods in unchanged condition, originally packed and without any sign of being used. The above mentioned return of the merchandise should be immediately agreed with the Seller.
- In case of the complaint one should contact the Seller by phone or e-mail giving his order number, name and surname of the Seller, number of invoice receipt and describe the subject of the claim.
- The warranty includes faults and factory defects of products excluding consumables such as batteries, accumulators or connection cables and amounts 1 year from the date of purchase.
The warranty ensures total covering of repair costs, exchange of the spare-parts and in case of fault impossible to remove, it also ensures the exchange of the equipment into a new one in time not longer than 30 days through all the warranty period provided the proof of purchase is presented(cash receipt/invoice)
- In order to use the warranty conditions one should immediately deliver the purchased product to the sales point having enclosed the copy of purchasing proof with the date of purchase. The product which was sent back should be carefully protected from further damages and sent by registered mail. The proof of mailing should be retained.
- The Customer is not entitled to use the warranty conditions and seek to have the repair cost returned in the following cases:
the products shall be damaged due to improper usage or not in accordance with the instruction.
damage of the product which results from fire or any other atmosphere phenomenon.
damage of the product which results from the construction changes which have been effected, breakage or damage of the warranty seals or repairing in any other service point.
leakage of battery, crushing or other deformation.
destroyed battery or casing.
proof of purchase is not attached to the returned product.
the complaint of product is lodged after warranty term.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
- Placing the order the Customer consciously approves to process and use his personal data in order to have his inquiry executed as well as eventual complaints service and also to make his future purchases easier.
- The scope of the collected data is minor and it concerns only these data which are necessary for execution of above mentioned objectives. The data in question are not processed and used in any other purpose.
- The Customer of the Store, apart from the possibility to place an order, has also an option to subscribe for Newsletter of the store phottixstore.com. sent by e-mail which includes the marketing information(special offers of the shop, news in the offer, information connected with marketing activities, new functions of the store etc.). Newsletter subscription is entirely voluntary and it is not connected with any consent to any interaction of the shop with a user and concluding the agreement in particular. Every person subscribed for Newsletter has a possibility to unsubscribe personally
- (deleting his e-mail address) by clicking in the link included in every Newsletter.
- Personal data placed in database of the shop phottix.com. are processed exclusively for its needs. They are not or shall not be available to any other entities excluding those once and temporary available to the carriers to deliver the ordered dispatch or to the payment operators (card payment, installment payment) for payment service of the order in question. These data are collected very carefully and properly protected from the access of unauthorized persons in accordance to the Law of August 29th 1997 regarding protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997 no.133 pos.883). The customer is entitled to see his personal data, to correct them as well as to the requirement of stopping them to be used or deleting.
- The differences which result from individual settlements of the Buyer's computer (color, proportion etc.) cannot be the basis to make a complaint for purchased goods.
- The staff of phottixstore.com. try to make its best to keep all the information regarding equipment mentioned in the offer in accordance with catalogue data of the producers however phottixstore.com reserves the right to occasional errors.
- The presented photos of the products are only illustrative and they cannot show the reality of the product accurately. For that reason they cannot be the basis to any claim.
- The Internet Store phottixstore.com does not lend the offered products for testing. The Buyer cannot withdraw from the purchase agreement due to this reason.
- The respective provisions of Civil Code shall be applied in case of issues not established in this regulations.
Usage of the website www.phottixstore.com and placing the orders i means the approval of above mentioned regulation in particular.