Not for sale in the UK.
Please see: http://www.phottix.co.uk for local dealers
Purchase further receivers for the Phottix Odin TTL Trigger for Canon (Patent Pending) system.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
Compatible with the Phottix Strato series
The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Canon is compatible with with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers. Current Phottix users will have no problem adding the Odin to their current triggering systems. As the world of cameras and flashes is always changing the Photix Odin system can be upgraded when needed using the built-in USB ports.
Phottix Odin Receiver
2x AA Batteries
3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Channels: 4 channels
Groups: 3 groups – A, B, C
Batteries: 2 x AA batteries (TCU and Receiver), 5V DC on receiver (external power port)
Max sync speed: 1/8000 sec*
Output: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm port (receiver)
Input: USB port (transmitter and receiver)
Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
Flash port voltage handling: 6V (transmitter) ≤300V(receiver)
Body dimensions: 94(L) x 66(W) x 35(H) mm, (transmitter), 90(L) x 45(W) x 40(H) mm (receiver)
Weight: 105g (transmitter), 66g (receiver) – without batteries
Operating temperature: -15—65 C
Storage temperature: -30—85 C
Compatible: Canon EOS Digital Cameras and Flashes. Some third party TTL flashes may function with the Phottix Odin. Due to the vast number of third party alternative Phottix will not test, support or troubleshoot third party flashes.