Shipping of products purchased on phottixstore.com is done from Hong Kong SAR. Products are shipped by priority registered air mail from Hong Kong post. Shipments generally take 7-10 days to arrive.
The Buyer is bound to check the condition of delivery when it is received. If it is broken or damaged the Seller should be immediately informed.
In case of the complaint the Buyer should contact the Seller by phone or e-mail giving his order number, name and surname, invoice/receipt number and describe the subject of the claim.
The warranty includes faults and factory defects of products excluding consumables such as batteries, accumulators or connection cables and amounts 1 year from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers repair costs, exchange of the spare-parts, and in non-repairable items exchange for new equipment in a time frame not longer than 30 days through all the warranty period provided the proof of purchase is presented (cash receipt/invoice).
In order to use the warranty conditions one should immediately return the purchased product as instructed with a copy of proof of purchase. The product which was sent back should be carefully protected from further damages and sent by registered mail. The proof of mailing should be retained.
The Customer is not entitled to use the warranty conditions and seek to have the repair cost returned in the following cases:
- the product has been damaged due to improper usage or not in accordance with the instruction.
- damage to the product which results from fire or any other atmosphere phenomenon.
- damage to the product resulting from construction changes or modification or, breakage or damage of the warranty seals or repairing in any other service point.
- battery leakage, crushing or other deformation.
- destroyed battery or casing.
- proof of purchase is not attached to the returned product.
- the complaint is lodged after warranty term.